MF211 Thermal Potting Sealant
MF211 thermally conductive silicone encapsulants can be cured at room temperature, but also can accelerate the curing at high temperatures. When cured, no significant contraction in varied materials.
In a wide temperature and humidity range, it can eliminate the stress arising from shock and vibration.
Good repairability; no by-products generated during curing, no solvent and deep curing.
Excellent dielectric properties, flame retardancy; excellent thermal conductivity.
Good waterproof performance; good adhesion with glass, aluminum and PC.
Mainly applied in power supplies, ordinary potting connectors, sensors, industrial controllers, transformers, amplifiers, high voltage resistors, relays and power module and the rectifier circuit.
1. Surface cleaning: To ensure a good adhesion, prior to use with a clean lint-free cloth to clean the sticky material, ensure dry and free of dirt. The solvent can be acetone, xylene and the like.
2. Com A, Com B is mixed in mass ratio of 1:1; both automatically and manually mixing are optional.
3. Vacuum degassing for potting glue is essential in mixing.
The following materials, such as chemicals, curing agents and plasticizers can inhibit MF210 thermal silicone encapsulants cure, need to pay particular attention to:
1. Organic tin and other Pb, Hg, As and other ionic compound.
2. Organotin catalysts containing silicone rubbers.
3. Containing N, S, P and other organic compounds.
4. Plasticizer containing an unsaturated hydrocarbon as well as some solder residue.
After a long-term place, rubber will be tiered. When using, to make it even by stirring, which does not affect the nature of the adhesive.
12 months stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
The product is non-dangerous, can be transported by vehicles, ships, trains and other means.
Com A: 25kg / barrel Com B: 25kg / barrel
If you have a demand, please give us a message, we will be the first time to contact you!