MF521 Polysulfide Sealant For Bolt Protection
MF521 polysulfide sealant for bolt protection is a two-component, low modulus, high elongation and room temperature curing elastomeric sealant. It has excellent performances on waterproofing and resistance to oil and weathering.
Solvent-free, no pollution to the environment.
Good adhesion ability to steel and concrete.
Excellent performances on waterproofing, oil-resistant and weather-resistant.
Suitable for protective sealing for bridge achor and structural sealing on larger displacement.
1. In order to ensure a good bond, all the sticky surface must be clean, dry and free of dirt.
2. The recommended ratio of the mass ratio A: B = 100: 10, the ratio in the range of the mass ratio A: B = 100: (6 ~ 12), within this ratio range, by adjusting the ratio of the two components to adjust the sealant cure rate (the larger amount of the Com B, faster curing, and vice versa.). Mixing should be uniform, no color.
1. Can not be mixed with other sealant, otherwise it will affect the bonding properties of the sealant.
2. Following the prescribed proportion within the limits, otherwise it will affect the bonding properties of the sealant.
3. The actual situation of the construction, determine whether to use a primer.
4. Temperature of construction should be above 5 ℃, otherwise it will affect cure speed and bond performance sealants.
5. Please do adhesion tests and refer to the company's technology Material Safety Data Sheets before Use.
Com A: 27kg / barrel Com B: 3kg / barrel
Note: You can also be customized according to the needs of manufacturers.
12 months stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
MF521 is non-dangerous, can be transported by train, car, ship and airplane.
If you have a demand, please give us a message, we will be the first time to contact you!