MF860F Corrosion Resistance Polysulfide Sealant
MF860F is a two-component polysulfide sealant based on liquid polysulfide rubber as the base material. At room temperature solidified into elastomer that has excellent oil resistance, water resistance, anti-aging, corrosion resistance, good elasticity. Strong adhesion properties with glass, aluminum, concrete, galvanized steel and other materials.
Two-component, room temperature curing.
Excellent properties on resistance to corrosion, oil, water and anti-aging.
Excellent adhesion properties, high strength and high elongation.
Solvent-free and no low-boiling substances, no pollution to the environment.
Used in waterproofing and anti-corrosion seal of bridges, ships, sewage treatment plants, subways, culverts, buildings and basement .
1. Substrate surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt to ensure good bonding properties;
2. Recommended to use a ratio of the mass ratio A: B = 100: 10, the ratio in the range of the mass ratio A: B = 100: (6 ~ 12). Within the scope of this ratio, by adjusting the proportion of A, B two components to adjust the sealant curing rate (the larger amount of the B component, the faster curing; the smaller amount of the B component, the slower curing); mixing should be uniform, no color;
3. According to the actual construction, to determine whether to use a primer.
1. Can not be mixed with other sealant, otherwise it will affect the bonding properties of the sealant;
2. Construction of the temperature should be above 5 ℃, otherwise it will affect curing speed and bonding performance sealants;
3. It should be within the range specified proportion of construction, otherwise it will affect the adhesive properties of the sealant.
Com A: 27kg / barrel
Com B: 3kg / barrel
Note: You can also be customized according to the needs of manufacturers
12 months stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place.
This product is non-dangerous goods, can be transported by train, car, ship and airplane.
If you have a demand, please give us a message, we will be the first time to contact you!