MF860L Perfusion Type Polysulfide Sealant for Corrosion Resistance
MF860L perfusion type polysulfide sealant for corrosion resistance is a two-component, room temperature curing, self-leveling sealant. At room temperature solidified into elastomer. It has excellent performances on resistance to oil, water, corrosion and aging.
Two-component room temperature curing, good liquidity, self-leveling.
Excellent resistance to corrosion, oil, water and good ability on anti-aging.
Solvent-free and without low-boiling substances, no pollution the substrate and the environment.
Suitable for structural perfusion type sealing of bridge on water resistance and corrosion resistance; and resistance to corrosion and water of ships, sewage treatment plants, subways, culverts, buildings and basement, with excellent anti-corrosion features.
1. Substrate surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt to ensure good bonding properties.
2. A, B two distribution ratio range mass ratio A: B = 100: (6 ~ 12), the mixing ratio by the use of the site may be, please consult our technical staff prior to use. Mixing should be uniform and no color.
1. Can not be used in combination with other sealant, otherwise it will affect their bonding properties.
2. Construction of the temperature should be above 5 ℃, otherwise it will affect the curing speed and adhesive properties.
3. In the construction within the limits prescribed proportion, otherwise it will affect their bonding properties.
Please do adhesion test prior to use and refer to the Company 4. The technical information and safety data sheets. according to the actual construction, to determine whether to use a primer;
Com A: 27Kg / barrel
Com B: 3Kg / barrel
12 months stored in a cool, dry and ventilated places.
This product is non-dangerous goods, can be transported by train, car, ship and airplane.
If you have a demand, please give us a message, we will be the first time to contact you!